Batteries for computer, mobile phones, etc. Most modern electronics use lithium-ion batteries but you can check this by reading the text on the battery.
More specific: Lithium-ion laptop batteries.
2 Tips for Computer accessories
- Electronic equipment is now collected right at your...
- By iFixit.iFixit is a great resource of repair guides which...
2 Tips for Batteries
- Please take this item to one of the City’s Household...
- Find a nearby Orange Drop site to take your...
1 Tip for Durable electronics
- Run by Ontario Electronic Stewardship (designated by...
2 Tips for Housewares
- Please place items in your Garbage Bin....
- By andree.Put your stuff in your car and drive around on...
4 Tips for Durables
- Post your item on Craigslist and...
- By Swapsity.Swap your unwanted items on Swapsity.ca. Virtually...
- Leaving items at the curb to be picked up by...
- Freecycle and similar groups are mailing lists for...
- cell phone batteries
- cell phone battery
- computer batteries
- computer battery
- electronics batteries
- electronics battery
- laptop batteries
- laptop battery
- mobile phone batteries
- mobile phone battery