Waste Nothing

Call the City of Toronto

If you find an injured or dead animal, please call 311. The City of Toronto's Animal Services can also assist with pets that have passed away. For more information please see Animal services.

Tip Author

Added 65 tips. Joined March 29, 2011.
This account unofficially represents the City of...

About this Tip

Added April 5, 2011.

Last updated January 2, 2014.

Applies to Toronto.

Share This


  • animal carcasses
  • animal remains
  • carrion
  • corpses
  • dead animals
  • dead birds
  • dead cats
  • dead dogs
  • dead pets
  • dead racoons
  • dead squirrels
  • pet remains
  • road kill
  • roadkill